May 24, 2017, Naperville, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: The Family of Corey Walgren Files Lawsuit against City of Naperville and Naperville School District for Over $5,000,000.
March 11, 2015, Chicago, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: Wrongful death lawsuit filed by family of West Chicago man.
December 20, 2014, Montgomery, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: John Malm & Associates Retained in Head-On Accident Case in Kendall County.
October 6, 2014, Chicago, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Filed in DuPage County by Family of Woman Who Died After Taking Diet Pill Phentermine, Prescribed by Her Physician.
January 10, 2014, Aurora, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: Lawsuit Filed on Behalf of Victims of January 10, 2014 Motel Fire in Aurora.
October 9, 2013, Aurora, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: College Student Injured in Pedestrian Hit-and-Run Accident at University of Illinois.
June 13, 2013, Naperville, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: Settlement Reached in Wheaton, Illinois Baseball Death Calls for New Safety Rule.
February 8, 2008, Chicago, Illinois. STATEMENT FOR RELEASE IN RESPONSE TO MEDIA INQUIRY: Lawsuit Alleges Defects in Mazda RX-8 Lead to Fiery Crash on Lower Wacker Drive.
- Chicago Tribune - May 24, 2017 - School disciplinary incident ends with a Naperville teen's suicide: 'They scared him to death'
- Chicago Tribune - March, 08, 2015 - One Killed, Two Injured In Fiery Head On Crash In West Chicago
- The Big Story - July, 24, 2014 - Train Derailment in Alaska Injures 12
- The Daily Herald - January, 11, 2014 - Two critical after Aurora motel fire; heater blamed
- ABC News Local (Chicago) - January, 11, 2014 - Aurora motel fire leaves 2 injured, airlifted to hospital
- The Daily illini - October 9, 2013 - University student dies after accident on Lincoln Avenue
- NEWS from CPSC and HC - November 15, 2011 - Michaels Stores Recalls Ashland Brand Glass Vase Due to Laceration Hazard
- WLKY via CNN Louisville, Kentucky - October 07, 2011 - Mother wins case in baby’s death
- WLKY.com, Louisville, Kentucky - October 06, 2011 - Jury Awards Mother $1.4 Million In Decapitated Baby Case
- United Press International - October 06, 2011 - Doctor sued over decapitated baby
- The Augustana Magazine - August 25, 2011 - Vikings bond while '10 grad learns the law
- The Daily Herald - June 13, 2011 - Man sues after 30-foot fall in Elgin
- Courthouse News - March 31, 2011 - No Tattle Tales on Sexual Assault, Mom Says
- The Herald News - March 15, 2009 - Four hurt in 4-vehicle Crash
- Chicago Now - January 10, 2009 - Woman Sues Au Pair Placement Agency After Son Is Sexually Abused
- The Beacon News - October 30, 2008 - Lawsuit Claims Kids Poisoned by Lead Paint
- The Beacon News - June 11, 2008 - Woman's Lawsuit Claims Scarring After Treatment
- The Beacon News - June 10, 2008 - Batavia Woman Claims Geneva Salon Left Her With Leg Burns
- Chicago Sun-Times - February 10, 2008 - Suit Filed Over Lower Wacker Crash
- Chicago Tribune - February 9, 2008 - Families of Victims Killed in Crash Sue Driver, Manufacturer, City, County
- The Herald News - March 18, 2007 - Settlement reached in suit|Wrongful death case gets family $1.2 million
- The Sun - March 16, 2007 - Will township settles suit over 7-year-old's death
- Chicago Tribune - March 15, 2007 - Friends' Trip to City Ends in Deadly Crash: College Students Were on Spring Break.
- Daily Herald - June 21, 2004 - Kane Court System: 'The Practice' It's Not.(Neighbor)(Kane County Crime & Justice)
- Chicago Title - March, 2003 - Forged Deeds From The Title Insurance Perspective
- United Press International - January 23, 2002 - Broker disappears, $100M missing