Illinois Dog Bite & Animal Attack Resources

If you have suffered injuries as a result of a dog bite or animal attack, it is important to contact the correct authorities to investigate and document the incident. Animal control authorities may require that the dog or other animal be observed by a veterinarian to rule out diseases such as rabies. Animal control may also obtain the vaccination records and advise you whether additional medical attention may be needed by you.

When you call, you will be asked to report the dog owner’s name, address, and telephone number, if known. You will also be asked to report the type or breed of animal with a description including color and approximate size and weight. Reporting your dog bite incident to animal control authorities is important. Reporting a dog bite or animal attack allows authorities to keep track of vicious animals and reduces the likelihood that others will be bitten by the same animal in the future.

If you have been bitten by a dog, contact one of the following Animal Control Departments to report the animal attack. Then, contact the knowledgeable Illinois dog bite lawyers at the Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates.

DuPage County Animal Control (now DuPage County Animal Services)
120 N. County Farm Road
Wheaton, IL 60187
Phone: 630-407-2800
DuPage County Animal Services

Cook County Animal Control
10220 S. 76th Avenue, Suite 251
Bridgeview, IL 604455
Phone: 708-974-6140
Animal and Rabies Control

Kane County Animal Control
4060 Keslinger Road
Geneva, IL 60134
Phone: 630-232-3555
Kane County Animal Control Website

Will County Animal Control
1200 S. Cedar Road, Unit 1D
New Lenox, IL 60451
Phone: 815-462-5633
Will County Animal Control Website

Kendall County Animal Control
802 West John Street
Yorkville, IL 60560
Phone: 630-553-9256
Kendall County Animal Control Website

Contact the Illinois Dog Bite Lawyers at The Law Offices of John J. Malm & Associates

After seeking prompt emergency medical attention, you should report any dog bite incident or attack to local animal control. Then, consult with the Naperville personal injury lawyers at the Law Office of John J. Malm & Associates. We are experienced Illinois personal injury lawyers, based in Naperville, who represent individuals and families who have suffered an injury or loss due to an accident. You may be entitled to a substantial settlement if you have been injured. Call 630-527-4177, or 312-422-6855, and speak with Attorney John J. Malm and his team today.

Client Reviews
"John, thank you again for all your hard work and dedication to my case. I really appreciated knowing I did not need to worry about anything and that my case was in good hands. It was so nice to have a peace of mind the entire time." J.O., Naperville, IL
"What can I say besides thank you for all you did. You handled my car accident case well -- with experience, knowledge and patience. You are an absolutely great attorney. You have made it possible for me to start living a normal life again. Thank you again, God Bless." E.R., Naperville, IL
"John is the best. I would not want anybody else to handle a case for my family." T.D., Aurora, IL
"I am truly blessed to have been referred to John and his team. Without John, my case would have been swept under the carpet. He truly made me feel cared for, protected and comfortable. I never was treated as just another case, and never felt ignored or neglected. I recommend John and his firm to others." A.G., Elgin, IL
"Your firm is very professional, sincere and honest. As a litigator, John was very thorough. He was very helpful prior to my deposition, explaining to me what I can expect with the trial. I would choose John Malm and his law firm in the future, and I would recommend him to others." A.L., Bolingbrook, IL
"Una mujer que sufrió graves heridas después de ser atacada por dos pit bulls está muy satisfecha con el resultado obtenido por el abogado John Malm. El acuerdo alcanzado en su caso de mordedura de perro, le ayudó a volver a su vida normal. "Quiero expresar mi gratitud por su ayuda en la representación de mí caso. Me sentía sola y sin apoyo después de ser atacada por los pit bulls. Gracias a la experiencia y amabilidad en el manejo de mi situación del abogado John me he sentido muy agradecida y apoyada. Todo lo que hizo fue invaluable para mí. No sé lo que hubiera hecho sin la ayuda de ustedes. Ahora puedo mirar al futuro con entusiasmo. Muchísimas gracias por su ayuda profesional y eficaz. Yo no dudaría en recomendar sus servicios a cualquier persona que necesite ayuda con cualquier tipo de caso." B.C., Elgin, IL
"Bien hecho!" Una clienta con herida personal, cuyo caso de accidente de auto en el condado de DuPage recientemente se arregló. Ofreció sus pensamientos del abogado John Malm y sus empleados dedicados: "Me gustó mucho que la oficina de John Malm me ofreció ayuda en español y siempre estaban disponibles para hablar conmigo. Claro que recomendaría esta oficina a otros." Maria C., Naperville, IL