Aurora Motel Fire Leaves 2 Injured, Airlifted to Hospital

Article From: ABC News Local (Chicago)

Article Date: January, 11, 2014

Fire investigators believe it started in a wall heater of the burned-out guest room. The fire did not spread to any other motel units.

The Aurora Fire Department says that the smoke detector in the motel unit that caught fire was not operating at the time of the fire. (The full text of the article was printed at http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?id=9389891).

Client Reviews
★★★★★
"Your firm returned calls and emails and communicated with me in a timely manner." R.D.
★★★★★
"Outstanding lawyers. You knew how to settle my case and made me feel my case was important. I would recommend this firm to others." W.J.
★★★★★
"Great firm with nice people. I highly recommend this firm." P.M.